Tuesday, September 14, 2010

why cant i send an email to this person from my adress, but other email adresses work


why cant i send an email to this person from my adress, but other email adresses work?
Hi. I've been trying to send an email to this guy in austria, in the for of ___@netway.at I thought his email address was wrong, but it is in fact correct, because i sent him an email from my brother and my mom's email addresses, why isnt mine working? my friend from austria said he's not able to send me email either, but he is able to send email to my mom and brother.
Problems with Service - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yahoo is having global outages and is working on the problem. Try this and you shall get a bare bones email but are at least able to access. http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail