Sunday, July 1, 2012

Which Straightener? (CHI vs HAI.) And voltage question.


Which Straightener? (CHI vs HAI.) And voltage question.?
Well I can afford both of them with my birthday money and there's only a $10 difference, so I was wondering... which straightener should I get? Chi Ceramic Flat Iron (Original 1" CHI) http://www.folica.com/tools/flat-irons/chi-ceramic-flat-iron-original-one-inch-chi OR.... HAI Convertable Ceramic Flat Iron http://www.folica.com/tools/flat-irons/hai-convertable-ceramic-flat-iron Also, I'll be living in Austria however I'm in America for the summer and they're much cheaper here, so I was wondering what do I need so it works safely in Austria. [European Voltage]
Adolescent - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, I use Chi and I LOVE it . It works so good on my hair . European Voltage is different than american, so you might wanna look on the sights and see if you can order for Austria or if they have it especially for European Voltage. Hope this helps. (:
2 :
I know that Chi is a really good product. So I would suggest getting the Chi. My friends have them, I want one, reviews say that they are great. I haven't heard of HAI, so I am not sure about that. I'm more bias about Chi, so I would say get a Chi. ^^
3 :
how about getting the GVP at a sally's beauty supply store. it's just like the Chi or any of those expensive straighteners. mine cost $60. and it works amazing! it straighten's out my hair really well. GVP is like the generic version of a chi. http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2009/286/14/1255463998-61888_full.jpg
4 :
I have a CHI and I love it. It get hot quickly and you can get close enough to the root with it. Be careful where you get yourself though. CHI flatiron are so popular that they bootleg them.
5 :
As for the straightener not sure but I bet they both work the same. As for the voltage thing I believe you use 220 over there so you can purchase a adapter that it plugs into and then plugs into the wall and reduces the voltage from 220 to 110.