Monday, June 21, 2010

Politician Who Says Austria Only for Austrians is Dead in Car


Politician Who Says Austria Only for Austrians is Dead in Car?
This was a bad man. He frighten my cheeldrin, he say only Osterreich childs should use schools. He is pig and better dead. Why these rude arrogant Austrians so bad to ALL Auslanders not only to my family who is of Hungary? My man works hard, I work cleaning ladys house in money home Bad Sauerbrunn they not nice to me but rude and treat dog better. No one told them how to be polite. They so very bad.
Other - Cultures & Groups - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
so he dead ? lol karma
2 :
my mother is half austrian half hungarian. i thought relations between austria and hungary were good, seeing as the two nations were once united.