Friday, May 7, 2010

I am desperately looking for a way to make money in Austria, can someone show me a way


I am desperately looking for a way to make money in Austria, can someone show me a way?
I moved here a year ago with my two kids and wife of 13 years. She is Austrian, and about 3 months after we moved began having an affair. My german is basic at best and I have been looking for work but without excellent german skills, I have found nothing. I do not want to lose my children, I love them soooo much. In the states I worked in the telecommunications industry for 8 years and was vice-pres. of 2 fibersplicing companies, but here I don't even qualify for McDonalds. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Careers & Employment - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Since you were in the telecommunications industry had you checked with Telekom Austria AG? Maybe they can use someone with your skills. They are located here: Telekom Austria AG Lassallestrasse 9 Vienna, 1020 Austria - Phone: 43 590 5910 Web Site: http://www.telekom.at
2 :
Here's top job websites(100% free)+ tutorial. More info here: http://www.google.com/base/a/1639261/D9317629329281990324 Most work worldwide