Thursday, October 7, 2010

I need suggestions for an item to bring in for "show-and-tell" on Vienna, Austria, any ideas


I need suggestions for an item to bring in for "show-and-tell" on Vienna, Austria, any ideas?
So for my German II class I have a huge project to do on Vienna and a small part of it includes a "show-and-tell" presentation. I want to bring in a picture of a work of art from a famous artist or a picture of an artifact from this city that is significant to the culture. If anyone has any ideas, they are greatly appreciated (: Thanks!
Homework Help - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Bring in a picture of the Habsburg family (Franz Josef or Sissy) or something. Or a pic of Siegmund Freud. For artists check out Kokoschka, or Hundertwasser. Or maybe a pic of a horse carriage (Fiaker)