Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Japan Holiday Work Visa Question


Japan Holiday Work Visa Question?
I am sooo close to getting a job in japan, but one thing is holding me back, and thus this question. I am a Citizen of Austria and America. Now, i know that SEVERAL countries are offered Holiday Work Visas for 6-12 months. I know France and Germany and Australia are all offered it, but what about Austra?? Germany and France are RIGHT NEXT to Austria!! ^_^ Is there really no mercy for Austria with Visas? Cheers
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I checked the MOFA webpage and no Austria is not listed, it's not done on location rather goverenment ties. Apparently Austria isn't that interested in fostering a better relationship with Japan, or vice versa. And Australians can go for 18 months. The working Holiday visa is 6 months and the amount of times you can extend depends on what country you are from.