Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lost friend in Austria: Mika (Michal) Ziajor (possible last name)


Lost friend in Austria: Mika (Michal) Ziajor (possible last name)?
Hi Everyone, I have been trying to look for my lost friend. His name is Michal but everyone calls him Mika and his possible last name is Ziajor. we met in Austria in St Anton am Arlberg in January 2007 and lost contact to him in March 2007 (it was my fault). he used to work in hotel in Langen in 2006/2007. He planned to go to army (assuming in Austria) in Nov/Dec 2007 and come back in Nov/Dec 2008. His mother lives/lived in Vienna and his father lives/lived in California. We used to talk over email and phone. We have stopped talking in March 2007 and now i am looking for him. I have been emailing him but no reply. I don't have his mobile number or any number because i lost my mobile that had his number and i canceled the my number. I have called Vodafone to ask for the bill from January 2007 but they said since the account is closed they deleted all the details. I have been trying to figure out what hotel he worked in but I dont rember the name and the hotels i have found in Langen don't look like the one he worked in. I have done people searches in the internet and noone in Austria has last name Ziajor.I have done a reverse email search and they do not give me any details. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know what to do. Im writing emails to him on daily basis (feels like im writing a blog). Also Maybe someone knows, seen him or anything I will be happy. Thanks. He is on my profile photos.
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is a guy named Michal Ziajor with a blog in German and listed as koch85_boy He is 23 years old and lives in Fels am Wagram Austria. Here is the blog: http://de.netlog.com/go/search/view=people Do a search under "koch85_boy". There is a picture but you probably will not get far. Anyway, it is a start. PS There is a Michael Ziajor who is listed at a hotel in Landeck: http://www.huber-hotels.at/en/tramser-hof/welcome/ I don't know how old the information is. http://www.tfbs-landeck.tsn.at/Bewerbe/AK-LWB/Lehrgang04-05/4DB.html