Friday, June 1, 2012

How to translate these phrases into German


How to translate these phrases into German?
I have a friend in Austria who isn't good at English, so when I comment on his stuff on the internet, he can't understand it well as most translators don't work. So practically, I need a few phrases in German so he can clearly understand what I say, as I don't trust translators. 1. Yes. of course I'm your friend! I am, right? 2. It looks really well done! I really like it! 3. How do you draw so perfectly? Thanks! :)
Languages - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello! I was taught standard "Deutschland" German, but there really aren't too many differences. 1. "Ja, natürlich bin ich deine Freundin! Ich bin, oder?" (You may want to be careful, lol, because there is no real difference between "friend" and "girlfriend". "Sie ist meine Freundin" can mean "She is my friend" or "She is my girlfriend"...) 2. "Es sieht sehr gut gemacht! Es gefällt mir sehr gut!" 3. "Wie zeichnen man so perfekt?" Here's some stuff that might help you: Thanks = Danke! / Danke schön! You're welcome = Bitte / Bitte schön! Please keep drawing more and more wonderful artwork! = Bitte zeichne immer mehr schöne Kunstwerke! Hello = Hallo! / Guten Tag! How are you = Wie geht's? I'm sorry I can't say more = Entschuldigung dass ich mehr sagen kann nicht.
2 :
1. Yes. of course I'm your friend! I am, right?... Ja sicher, ich bin dein Freund. Ich bin, nicht wahr? 2. It looks really well done! I really like it!... Es sieht wirklich gut gemacht aus. Ich mag es wirklich. 3. How do you draw so perfectly?... Wie kannst du so perfekt zeichnen?
3 :
1. Ja, natürlich bin ich dein Freund/deine Freundin(Freundin if you´re female). Das bin ich doch, oder? 2. Das sieht sehr gut aus. Ich mag es wirklich sehr! 3. Wie kannst du so perfect zeichnen?
4 :
Ja. selbstverständlich ich bin Ihr Freund! Ich bin, Recht FOR Yes. of course I'm your friend! I am, right? Es schaut wirklich gut gemacht an! Ich mag wirklich es! FOR It looks really well done! I really like it! Wie zeichnen Sie so perfekt? FOR How do you draw so perfectly?
5 :
Rain wrote the best translation. I would go with his/hers as it doesn't contain any errors!