Thursday, June 14, 2012

Working on a farm


Working on a farm?
I have to work on a Farm for my school for 14 weeks next year. Could you tell me an adress where I can work? I'm from Austria and I'd like to work in Australia, but I'm interested in nearly every other country. I hope you can give me some information. bye Jack
Other - Pets - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check out the State of Illinois, USA. There are several kinds of farms. There are crop and animal farming.
2 :
yeah, i could use some help at my barn. a new stall cleaner. i live in illinois.
3 :
You can check out phone books or even search the net for farm websites. If you do decide to come to America about it, then you can ask at feed mills. Most feed mills know just about all the farmers around them, and are up-to-date on their situations. (If they need a farm hand, for example)
4 :
I had also considered going to Australia for an internship. There are a great deal of programs offered. I found a few websites that maybe helpful to you. I would reccomend that if you do decide to go to another country to work you do it through a accredited program instead of just going it alone.
5 :
Have you considered the Spanish Riding School there in Austria? They might need a farmhand. You could look in the online newspapers from anywhere and check out the help wanted sections.
6 :
upstate NY as well as the southern states in the U.S have lots of farms.