Thursday, June 7, 2012

What was the third Reich's (Germany) land area in 1939


What was the third Reich's (Germany) land area in 1939?
I'd like to know what was the area in kilometers or miles squares. Also, I specify in 1939 because I'm doing a work on the battle of France (mai 1940) and I need to compare France and Germany on different points before the battle. At that time, the Third Reich was also called Greater Germany and the territories of Austria, a part of Poland and the Bohemia/Moravia was comprised in it. Finally, I'd appreciate if you tell me where you found the answer.
History - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.dean.usma.edu/history/web03/atlases/ww2%20europe/ww2%20europe%20pages/ww2%20europe%20map%2002.htm
2 :
In 1939 Germany consisted of Germany, Austria (the anschluss) Sudeten Czech lands, Alsace and Lorraine (formerly parts of France). The took Poland and divided it with Russia in 1939. They invaded France, Holland and Belgium in 1940. They invaded Russia in 1941 and the Balkans (Yugoslavia and Greece)
3 :
gjtf