Friday, September 7, 2012

I need some advise on where would be better to move, live, work and raise my son


I need some advise on where would be better to move, live, work and raise my son!?
I am planning to move to Europe next year, and I'm debating which country should I choose. I'm looking into Austria, Denmark, Switzerland and maybe the Netherlands, but can't decide which one would be the best as far as work, education, social welfare etc. My country of origin is also a part of the European Union (if that matters), and I am a Bachelor of Business Administration. Have been working for the Hilton hotels for about 7 years, so I thought it should't be that hard to get a job at a Hilton property in any of those countries. My problem is that I speak only English language, so that's why I need to find a country where English is widely used, (I know that eventualy I'll have to learn the local language). Any advises on that please would be great! Thank You
Other - Society & Culture - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i say your best bets are Denmark and Switzerland. i have had friends live in both and give me good reports on both the economic situation and the use of English. i don't want to rule out your other choices i am simply speaking from my own experience. good luck :)