Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am living in Austria and need a way to make a living, can anyone give me some direction


I am living in Austria and need a way to make a living, can anyone give me some direction?
I moved to Austria with my wife and after 13 years of being together, she had an afair and left me. I do not want to lose contact with my children. I love them soooo much and want to remain here but I need to earn a living. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I have an AA degree in english. I have worked in the telecommunications industry for 8 years and was vice president of a fiber splicing company for two. I have been looking for work for 8 months and have tried to learn german but my grasp of the language is not yet sufficient enough for any jobs. Any help will be appreciated.
Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I recommend Forever Living Products - you can do as many or as few hours as you like and typically on 1-2 hours a day you will earn £1200 per month after 5 months and £30-£40k per year after 2-3 years - if you do more hours you should get more. They are a $2 billion company growing at 25% per year and need a lot more people - no investment required also, regulated by Dti and Office of Fair trading and have investors in people award also. link is: www.efi-international.com