Monday, March 1, 2010

i cant get a visa to visit my boy frined in austria i'm missing him please tell me what to do


i cant get a visa to visit my boy frined in austria i'm missing him please tell me what to do?
my boyfriend work's in austria but i cant get a visa to visit him. i dont know what eles to do i need help.
Weddings - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
get a web cam and cyber...
2 :
If you are a US citizen, you don't need a vias; you can visit for up to 90 days on a visa automaticaaly granted when you show up at the airport in Austrai (passport control's stamp is the vias). I fyou arn't a US citizen and your country reuires a visa for Austrians, then it is likley tha tAustria requires a visa for you. You have to go to an embassy or consulate and talk to them about. There is no way that a Yahoo answer forum can find a way aorund that. My one suggestion is if you can't jsut get a visa, find a festival or some other event and try to get invited to it.