Monday, February 21, 2011

What are you doing right now and where are you


What are you doing right now and where are you?
Me: At Work and bored in Austria / Vienna.
Words & Wordplay - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
at home on the pc! enjoying the cool air of the a/c!!
2 :
At home, bored, unable to sleep and answering questions.
3 :
i'm at home on my dell pink laptop in England
4 :
answering your question in australia
5 :
In my bed. Opening Facebook, also working on my thesis.
6 :
I'm answering your question at 3:44 AM in our living room, lost somewhere in the mountains.
7 :
where: at home (in england, west midlands) what: im watching the t.v & answering questions(:
8 :
I am in Kharkov, Ukraine, eating a salami-and-pickles sandwich and watching "Legally Blonde" with Russian dubs. It's hilarious!
9 :
write now i am online and writing this to you got it!Besides I am on laptop which is located on the middle of our house.It is kept on the table which makes it a centre then it is near to kitchen!Besides you can add me if you really dont want to get bore! I am open to everyone specailly to friends!