Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I didn't like the gifts he sent. What should I say


I didn't like the gifts he sent. What should I say?
Hey everyone. I've been in Austria for work for 6 months. It was my birthday a week ago and my boyfriend had a teddy bear he'd made himself sent over, a pair of ballet slippers, some money and a photo frame with a picture of us in it. The bear was dressed to be a lady farmer and was really cute. He also made a matching male farmer for himself too. When I get back to Australia we're going to live on a farm together. His gifts were okay, but I was expecting something better, nicer and more exclusive like jewelery. What should I say when he calls to ask if I liked the gifts? As you can tell I'm a little dissapointed right now.
Singles & Dating - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
your a bitch lol...
2 :
Fail troll.
3 :
Well, this is one of those situations where lying is not bad. It seems to me that he put a lot of thought and effort into what he got you. If you tell him you didn't like it, then he will definitely get upset. Sometimes us guys give great gifts and sometimes we don't. Just remember the old saying about how its the thought that counts. I'm sure it won't always be like that, and if you really care for each other, then gifts should not matter that much.
4 :
wear the ballet slippers, they are really comfortable-like soft sole moccasins, you will love them