Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Penis upper skin getting dark


Penis upper skin getting dark?
Hi, Iam an Indian, live in cold country(Austria) for work purpose, I masturbate daily, for some day I see there is white mark on my penis upper skin, and due to the cold the skin is getting rough, and soon iam finding the color also geting darker, day by day..Iam sure there is no fungal effect. But defently i should take care of skin health aswell color. Could anybody provides any precautions / suggestions on the topic of maintaing the penis especially skin wise.. Thanks a lot in advance
Men's Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It could be dirt,cause I have noticed the same thing happening to me,al I can say is wash it really well when you take a shower,and don't masturbate daily
2 :
paint it white